Hey Scooters! We’ve got an awesome opportunity for those of you wanting to check out The Color Run (that’s all of you, of course). The Color Run, aka the Happiest 5k on the Planet, is a unique paint race that celebrates healthiness, happiness, individuality and giving back to the community. Each kilometer participants are doused from head to toe in different colors, painting a kaleidoscopic array all over your entire being. As we’ve mentioned in a previous post, these runs are a great way to let loose, have fun with friends and get painted with color!
The lovely folks at The Color Run were kind enough to hook up our readers with some incentives. Holla!
Firstly, we’ve got promo codes for $5 off of registration at four, yes FOUR, locations. We picked these locations all over the country so that hopefully you’ll be near one of the sites listed. If you’re not, why not plan a road trip to visit a friend or family in the area?
Grandma lives in Columbus? Grandma can take part too! (Honestly, who can resist the post-race Color Festival? Not Grandma, that is for sure.)
Anyway, what we’re trying to say is feel free to share the codes on Twitter, Facebook, by carrier pigeon or where ever your heart desires. The more, the merrier!
- August 31, 2013 event in Englishtown, NJ – use the code: COLORSCOOT1
- June 29, 2013 event in Pomona, CA – use the code: COLORSCOOT2
- October 19, 2013 event in Charlotte, NC – use the code: COLORSCOOT3
- July 20, 2013 event in Columbus, OH – use the code: COLORSCOOT4
A couple of things about the codes that you should keep in mind:
– The promo code will take $5 off your registration fee. The codes are race specific so make sure you snag the right one. If you sign up as a group (that’s a “Team” opposed to an “Individual” during registration) you’ll get an additional $5 off.
– Remember that even if you’ve got a promo code, it doesn’t guarantee a spot in the race. These races fill up quickly, due to the sheer awesomeness, so if you’re planning on joining in the fun, make sure to register ASAP.
Additionally, and super amazingly, The Color Run also provided us with a free race entry to one of their events! Enter the giveaway and if you’re the lucky winner, you get your pick of The Color Run locations (so long as it isn’t sold out – take a look-see at the list of locations).
Click the pic to enter
*This giveaway is for one entry to any Color Run event that is not sold out. Once the winner has been chosen, we will share your name and email address with the folks at The Color Run to get you set up with your run of choice. We have not been compensated for this post although The Color Run provided the colorful pictures.